Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist or the ailment is severe,
please immediately consult a Medical Doctor and a Certified Pranic Healer.
2. Pranic Healers are not Medical Doctors, but Medical Doctors can be Pranic Healers.
3. Pranic Healers should not make Medical Diagnosis.
4. Pranic Healers should not prescribe Medications and/or Medical Treatments.
5. Pranic Healers should not interfere with the prescribed Medications and/or with Medical Treatments.
6. This Public Notice must be posted in all Pranic Healing Centers
Master Choa Kok Sui
of Modern Pranic Healing